There was an unfortunate flaw in the printing of Steam Park. A few of the punchboards were not cut through the entire way and this causes the cardboard pieces to tear when you try to punch them out. The notable pieces affected are the E-1 and B-1 pieces, though there may be others in certain games.
To prevent this from happening, here's a step-by-step guide on how to safely punch out your pieces:
1. Here is what the piece will look like in the punchboard.
2. You will then CAREFULLY take an x-acto knife to cut along the piece, just outside of the original perforation.
3. Carefully punch the token out and a paper border should surround it, without tearing any of the design of the token.
4. Take your x-acto knife again and run it along the edge of the token, as close as possible, to cut away the paper.
5. You should now have a non-damaged token! Rinse and repeat for all tokens that aren't fully perforated.
Of course, if you still have trouble with this and have torn pieces, feel free to email us and we'll get replacements out to you ASAP. We will need your name, address, and a list of pieces with a defining feature (ex: E-1 with the smoke on the left side). This allows us to ensure we don't send you duplicates!